Monday, May 4, 2015

It's a new day!


May is one of my very favorite months.  Daffodils, the Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo, my mother's birthday... dirty fingernails, sun kissed cheeks, cold lake dips, pea shoots… I feel blessed and deeply alive.  My dogs feel the same- they alternate between sunbathing and dropping tennis balls at my feet with great hopes for a long run down the field.  I accommodate them over and over again, between my many garden projects.  In the late afternoon we rest our grateful, weary bodies and I offer my hands in gentle massage and Reiki.  So much bliss on a fabulous spring day!  May I offer my hands to you? And to your animals?  During the month of May if you sign up for a series of 4 sessions, either Reiki (for people or for any type of animal) or canine massage, I will give you a spring time rejuvenation discount of  15%.  What better way to leap into the busy time to come?!